Are you attending this year’s NAMM Show Jan 19-22? It’s the annual music industry trade show held in Anaheim, California. This is where music instrument and software manufacturers demonstrate their new products to the media, dealers, distributors, and the musicians of the world.
The MakeMusic booth (#6112 in Hall A) will host several in-booth presentations daily. Here’s a brief overview:
- 11:10 a.m. Depth and Breadth of Garritan Libraries with Gary Garritan and Justin Phillips
- 12:10 p.m. Meet Finale Users with Scott Yoho
- 1:10 p.m. Why Choose Finale? with Justin Phillips
- 2:10 p.m. Creating SmartMusic Accompaniments with Finale with Tom Johnson
- 3:10 p.m. Meet MusicXML Creator Michael Good with Justin Phillips
- 4:10 p.m. Top Ten Tips: Easiest and Fastest Ways to Use Finale with Tom Johnson
- 5:10 p.m. Using Garritan Libraries in Finale with Justin Phillips [Thu-Sat ONLY]
I’m still in the process of finalizing the scheduling WHO we’ll meet in my “Meet Finale Users” section, but we’ll be pretty close to Hollywood, so you can expect some of our many friends from the film community to appear.
Have questions or observations? Please let me know by clicking on “Comments” below!