New in Finale
Based on your requests, we’ve added dozens of instruments from several world-renowned Garritan® libraries, including the exciting new Garritan Personal Orchestra 5.
Integrated Sound Libraries included in Finale
- More than 500 world-class Garritan Sounds
- More than 100 sounds from the acclaimed Tapspace Virtual Drumline™
- Latin Percussion instruments and rhythms
- Marching percussion from Row-Loff
- A general MIDI set with minimal system requirements (compatible with nearly any computer) which offers consistent playback when your Finale files are heard in SmartMusic®, Finale NotePad®, and other MakeMusic products
Listen to an excerpt showcasing Garritan Personal Orchestra®:
All of Finale’s sound libraries work together seamlessly so that you can mix and match sounds in your score.
Only Finale lets you record or import an audio file for even more realism. This feature is also really handy when transcribing recordings!
Your Finale files always play back with the instruments you intended, even when you send them to someone who doesn’t have the same sound libraries installed.
The Garritan Aria Player is included FREE and is fully integrated into Finale to simplify the process of changing MIDI channel assignments.
External Sound Library Support
Finale supports all third-party VST/AU Instruments and Effects, providing users with unlimited sonic possibilities.
Fine-tuning your Playback
But that’s not all. Finale also offers more features to fine-tune your music including:
- The ability to edit MIDI files
- TempoTap® to control tempo nuances
- A mixer with integrated sequencer controls
- Human Playback®, which makes even notes entered with a mouse play back with the nuance of live performers