Finale’s introduction in 1988 represented a revolution in saving time.
Today we take it for granted that you don’t have to start over if you decide to add another bar on page one, or make a slight change in instrumentation. Similarly, Finale’s subsequent evolution has continued to offer musicians new and more ways of making the best use of their time.
- Finale’s new ScoreManager lets you easily control – in one step – how your staves look and sound
- Intuitive cut/copy/paste enhancements ensure that you always get the results you seek – the first time
- Finale’s Selection Tool takes the guesswork out of editing nearly anything on the page
- Multiple Page Editing lets you place as many pages on your screen as you wish AND edit anything you want
- SmartFind and Paint copies articulations, dynamics, and expressions to the same rhythmic motif across your score
- Quick Change makes it easy to change expressions and articulations with simple keystrokes
- Multiple Undo lets you reverse any number of changes you made in the current session (even past the point you saved your score)