Finale takes the work out of composing and arranging and lets you concentrate on the inspiration.
- Linked Parts mean you no longer have to make edits to your parts and score separately
- Finale handles instrument transpositions, offers range checking, and provides instant arrangements and piano reductions
- Finale’s Score Merger consolidates multiple movements into a single score, or a collection of parts into a conductor’s score
- Automatic rehearsal marks dynamically update when you delete, insert, or move measures in your score
- Writing music for film? Use Finale’s seamlessly integrated video support
Running low on inspiration? Finale offers composers and arrangers several idea-generating tools, perfect for saving time and suggesting creative options.
- Generate up to 6-part harmony with Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing
- Create custom drum parts with DrumGroove
- Choose from a variety of authentic Latin Percussion rhythms
- Transform your score with Canonic Utilities which apply inversion, retrograde, transposition, or any combination of these to a selected region or use the Composer’s Assistant to realize chords, create common-tone transpositions, transition from one melody to another with melodic morphing or one chord to another with chord morphing
- Chord Analysis generates chord names from your harmony and creates chord symbols automatically
- Resize Noteheads automatically to notate harmonization within a specified region
- FinaleScript® is an exclusive, easy-to-use scripting language that saves you time whether you create your own scripts or simply use those provided
- Automatic Note Spacing, Smart Page Turns, automatically generate a “Handbells Used” chart, and more